Global Network Group facilitates peer counselling for the registered and certified practitioners.
We do understand practitioners might experience professional issues and dilemmas during their work on which they wish to reflect confidentially with another professional.
Senior and highly experienced practitioners are available to provide the required peer counselling.
Peer counselling is only available for registered and certified practitioners and not for their clients.
Clients can start a disciplinary-complaint or dispute-settlement procedure or request for an internal investigation.
Fraternal counselling for IHR practitioners
- Select your IHR practitioner
- For hypnotherapists
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for IHR practitioners
- Procedure requirements for IHR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for IHR practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us