|Global Network Group holds an arbitration procedure in order to settle disputes between practitioner(s) and their client(s).|
The arbitration procedure includes the option to grant material or financial compensation for damage or disadvantage.
The procedure is on a voluntary basis only.
The parties should decide upfront if the arbitration procedure applies or agree additionally on this afterward.
The costs will be charged to the parties.
Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Select your IHR practitioner
- For hypnotherapists
- Complaintform / dispute settlement request
- Code of conduct for IHR practitioners
- Procedure requirements for IHR practitioners
- Disciplinary complaint handling & sanctions
- Dispute settlement & arbitration
- Internal investigation
- Fraternal counselling for IHR practitioners
- WKKGZ (Netherlands)
- Refunds by health insurance companies
- Rules for disciplinary complaints & sanctions
- Rules for the use of logo's & word trademarks
- About us